GREEN INNOVATION FOR PEAK PERFORMANCE
Environmental protection and sustainability have arrived in competitive running tracks and track and field stadiums. Polytan’s first running track surface made of renewable raw materials, Rekortan Gel GT, is certified by World Athletics for high-performance athletics at the competitive level.
The gel-based PU technology provides optimal, stable shock absorption, enabling high acceleration, even at extreme temperatures. Thanks to the gel properties of the material, which is added in-situ, any irregularities are levelled out during installation, resulting in a completely level running track surface. The tested covering layer, which consists of a self-levelling PU coating interspersed with EPDM granules, guarantees high spike resistance and excellent colour stability.
Green Technology and high performance are no longer mutually exclusive.
AREAS OF USE
- Competitive running tracks
- Track and field stadiums
- Impermeable, full PU poured surface
- Granules interspersed with visible tips
- Spike-compatible and WA-certified
- Long lifespan, thanks to solid construction
- Green Technology: gel foundation made of over 60% renewable materials